ABOUT THE PROGRAM:
The Institutes CPCU Society will award one member from outside the United States with a paid opportunity for in person attendance at the In2Risk 2022 Conference through the International Ambassador Program.
2022-23 INTERNATIONAL AMBASSADOR EXPECTATIONS:
The selected winner serves as the CPCU Society’s volunteer International Ambassador for one year in an official role, however, once an ambassador, always ambassador! Expectations and requirements of the selected recipient are:
- Attend 2022 In2Risk Conference in person (Covid guidelines permitting)
- In the three months following the In2Risk Conference, write an article for the 3iG's quarterly journal, The Informant. Your article must also be submitted to the CPCU Society for inclusion in Membership Monday weekly newsletter. The article can be on a topic of the Ambassador's choosing including a technical insurance topic or professional journey.
- In the six months following the In2Risk Conference, conduct two Connections Visits, as projected in the application, and submit a feedback form to the CPCU Society. A Connections visit is a meeting with management of a local company with the goals of understanding their needs and communicating the value CPCU Society membership. Society staff can provide discussion guidance and resources.
To Apply to become the 2022 International Ambassador, please sign into Interact and click on the Apply Today button above.
To become eligible to enter, you must:
- Reside outside of the United States
- Be an active dues-paying member of the CPCU Society
- Not be supported financially by your employer or chapter for the In2Risk Conference expenses
The winning applicant will receive:
- Complimentary attendance at In2Risk Nov 10-12, 2022 in San Francisco
- Acknowledgement at a general session at In2Risk 2022
- A travel stipend of up to $4,000
HOW IT WORKS:
Those interested will apply for the opportunity on INteract. The application window closes on May 16, 2022. The selection committee will review applicants and select a finalist by the end of June, 2022. To apply:
- Be sure you are logged into your INteract account. If you are unable to log in, please renew your membership.
- The application process is easy! Respond to a few short-answer questions and upload your resume. The whole process should take no longer than 30 minutes.
"By applying to be CPCU Society International Ambassador, I challenged myself to become a better insurance professional, got the invaluable chance to join the outstanding CSIA club and achieved the professional recognition at the global level, which is a milestone of my career."
- Dr. Frank Wang, LL.M, CPCU, CSIA, FLMI, RPLU, ARM, ARe, ANZIIF (Fellow) CIP
Senior Counselor, Shanghai City Development Law Firm